an alpha chi guide on how to have a fun summer
Updated: Aug 27, 2019
Summer is here and we are trading our scarves in for our swimsuits! Our sisters are all over the state of Indiana and the world, soaking up the sun and enjoying their time off! Want to have a super fun summer that you won't forget? Check out some of our tips below to make Summer 2019 the best one yet.
1. Make a fun list of all of the things you want to do. Include places you want to visit, movies you want to see and books you want to read!
2. Take it easy and relax! Wake up whenever you want. Get that mid-afternoon nap in outside under your favorite shade tree. But don't sleep too much, you wouldn't want to waste precious summertime!
3. Grab a sister and have a pool/beach day! For us Hoosiers, the Indiana Sand Dunes aren't far away. Catch some rays by the pool and work on your tan!
4. Spend time with your family! Get in some quality time at home while you're enjoying the time away from school.
5. Apply for unique summer jobs. Make some quick cash and apply for a fun job that is unrelated to your major!
6. Treat yourself! Get that cute top, that new bronzer and your favorite gelato!
We hope everyone has a fantastic summer! Be sure to follow our sister's summer journeys on Instagram! @axo_at_iupui